Who is this for :
• Project and team managers, junior to senior managers, any member of a team
• Directors and general managers
• Entreprises : Microsoft Finland, Credit Suisse, Nordea Bank, Nokia Siemens Networks, Accenture
• Education : JTO School of Management
Training context :
• With a certified NoviCraft facilitor's supervision
• Participants organised in teams of 3 to 7, in order to share information and experiences
Training goals :
• For companies : increases productivity, contributes to well-being, inspires people, helps in performance assessments
• For teams : improves the quality of team work, accelerates teaming, teaches collaborative learning skills, trains decision-making
• For managers : improves leadership and team skills, increases self-knowledge, encourages to communicate, activates to equal participation
• Within a 1 day workshop :
• Presentation of the serious game (1 hour),
• Session of multiplayers game (2 to 4 hours according to participants and to the game level),
• Debriefing and analysis (1 to 2 hours),
• Links to daily work situations (1 to 2 hours).
Structure of the game : Dialogs between participants while playing with virtual characters in the same universe.
• The players are trapped in an island and have to escape. Through their avatar, they will participate to five collective adventures, facing stressfull situations and solving problems together.
• 3D real time (immersive) technology combined with soft skills
• No game experience is required
• NoviCraft can be played either online from several locations or onsite in one location.