Complex negotiations (Quidem)
Quidem Complex selling simulation brings to life the challenge of gaining approval from a range of different ‘buyers’ at a prospect organisation in order to achieve a sale.
This simulation has been created by Prendo Simulations Limited, a UK limited company and was developed originally for an engineering software company.
Quidem also challenges participants to ensure that their proposal creates long term value for both customer and supplier organisations: i.e. that it ensures a WIN-WIN. This simulation has been used to develop and test a range of skills that are required by business sales professionals.
Contacts are taken by email, phone calls and meeetings.
Quidem is typically used within ½ and 1 day workshops, for between 9 and 50 participants.
Participants develop key complex selling skills such as :
• identify key client individuals, their role and influence
• uncover the rational and non-rational factors that drive buyer attitudes
• understand the decision-making process and timeframe
• develop a communication plan, ask the right questions
• create a proposal matching client needs and focusing the value
• manage the sale internally
Who is this for :
• Anyone responsible for ensuring successful sales
• Sales people, account managers, sales directors, general managers
• Entreprises : Areva, BAE Systems, BT, Deloitte, GSK GlaskoSmithkline, Nestlé, Oracle,
SAP, Shell, Unilever...
• Education : HEC, IESE Business School, IMD, Insead, London Business School...
Training context :
• With a teacher's supervision
• Participants organised in teams of 3 or 4, in order to share experiences
Training goals : Develop the ability of managing complex sales
Duration : Within 1 or 2 days workshop
Structure of simulation : Dialogues between participants and virtual characters
Scenario : Simulation based on a sophisticated model of a complex sale and the mind of a buyer
• Photo-realistic environment in 2D static (no move)
• More than 5000 possibilities of written dialogues
Copyright Prendo Simulations Limited
All Rights Reserved