An educational offer based on strong educational and technical partnerships
Interactive 4D is a member of three clusters :
• the SCS world competitiveness cluster, specialized in Secured Communicating Solutions, federates in the French region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur actors of the following sectors : microelectronics, software, telecommunications, ICT (Information and Communication Technologies).
• Cap Digital, the French business cluster for digital content and services that supports innovative SMEs with the aim of making the Paris Region one of the most innovative European region in the field of digital innovations. It regroups more than 1000 members which are primarily innovative SMEs but also major universities, higher education establishments, research labs, and corporations focused on a specific technology-driven industry. It hosts EdFab (previously known as Educalab), a facility located in Saint-Denis (close to Paris), dedicated to innovations in the field of education and professional training.
• Louvre Lens Vallée, a cluster, specialized in cultural digital innovations. It gathers around the Louvre Lens museum companies, training and research organizations and actors of the cultural and ICT fields, communication, culture and education.
Our partner network includes:
• public financing institutions (Bpifrance, Pictanovo, Commission Européenne)
• research laboratories (Fraunhofer Institut, INRIA, laboratoire CobTek, laboratoire GeriiCo / Université de Lille 3)
• medical experts (CommOn Sciences, Comarca de Somontano de Barbastro, Echosanté, Everis, Innovation Alzheimer, Institut Claude Pompidou / CHU de Nice, Salud, Universitätsklinikum Bonn...)
• training organizations (Alezzi, Art & Management, ComColors Partners, Sherpa Consulting...)
• graduate schools of management (Skema Business School) and engineers (INSA Lyon, Polytech),
• serious games designers (Histoire de Son, ITycom, Prendo, Sens Ludique, Sightes...)
• designers of biosignal sensors (Plux).